Thursday, September 24, 2009

Error - Error - Error

I'm getting this message a considerable amount of times at the current moment on youtube. I'm in the process of uploading a new Episode (11) and am faced with this error each time.

If I'm correct, routine maintenance occurs weekly each Wednesday. Right now I'm going to sleep, seeing I work nights and if its not up by the time I awake for work, I'll try again tomorrow.

This series will be short and unrelated to Japan or Asia. Its part of the road trip I went on a week back. Editing it hasn't been difficult at all. Seeing as though I'm going very linearly and am just showing what I saw. I'll doubt if I use much narration or cut in with updated footage.

Currently my upload is halfway there so I might wait it out, 13 minutes left, and crossing my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment