Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hisashiburi ひさしぶり

Long time no see...


I didn't bother to check the last time I posted anything of relevance into my little blog here. I am guess it's been over three months since I last bothered to write anything. It does become difficult and troublesome to take time out of your day to post some minor ramblings on the internet but now I have time.

Last week I finally got the first taste of summer vacation. Now for the next month I have a lot of time on my hands to experience Japan as much as I can. I lack a bit of money but tomorrow I will be taking an adventure down to Mt. Fuji and climbing up the mountain.

When I find the time, hopefully soon; I'll be posting the links to the videos I have made for the past few months. Sometimes it's just easier to make those than to write about what its like living here.

There is a lot on my mind and a lot for me to say. Living overseas does open your eyes to new things but it also makes you question the way people live in your host country.

All I can say for now is stay tuned. Hopefully I will get around to something this weekend.

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment