Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just ran out.

I noticed that early this morning I hit rock bottom on all of the posts I had back logged. I would say that after this month long experiment that the concept is a highly successful one. Now I will try and write up some more, on a much more consistant basis. Look forward to the following entries in the near future.

FOOD
-How the Japanese abstain from anything remotely spicey
-Mixing American food with Japanese food

SCHOOL
-Why do the Japanese give A,B, and C's but no D's and F's? Plus, why is 100/200 considered an A?
-The speech contest
-What would I do if I ran the English program at school?

RACISM
-How the Japanese might not see something as racist or xenophobic when it actually is

DRIVING
-There are way to many stoplights in this country.

WOMEN
-Why do Japanese women flush multiple times when urinating?

DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
-Why am I always constipated or have diarrhea?

No comments:

Post a Comment